Mommy2four was kind enough to bestow upon me the honor of this blogging award.......
Since I'm somewhat of a newbie at the blogging thing I'm not sure what blogging etiquette is in such circumstances, but I will try to follow correct protocol here.
First, I am supposed to list seven things about myself. Here goes nothing. Literally.
1. I never planned to have four kids. It just happened. Well, it didn't 'just happen', but you know what I mean.
2. Green has replaced yellow as my new favorite color lately. I am not sure why the shift.
3. I fold all of my towels exactly the same way. I don't like when they're turned different directions. I know. That is weird.
4. Blogging is stress relief.
5. I grew up in a town where bread and gasoline had to be purchased before eight in the evening or you were just out of luck until morning.
6. I have two older brothers and no sisters (in spite of all the begging I did to get one). I enjoyed the role of youngest child. My brothers would concur with that fact.
7. My dad is my hero.
Links to other blogs I am passing this award on to. True confessions....this is supposed to be a list of fifteen blogs that are my favorite. Honestly, I only read about four or five regularly and cannot 're-award' the blogs that have already received this honor. Sorry, too many kids and critters for much blog reading in my life right now. Maybe someday!
The short list of a couple of my favorites..
And now, here's how to grab this award and pass on a smile to someone else....
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who passed the award on to you.
2. List seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to fifteen bloggers you have recently discovered and enjoy for some reason.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
5. (I added this step!) Sit back and relax the rest of the evening....trying not to stress about whether this post was done in correct blogging fashion. (I've never been known for my social graces nor my fashion sense) (If you know me, you're nodding your head right now!)