- watched four year old do a face plant on the driveway
- picked up screaming four year old
- realized why they really are called "goose eggs"
- drove four year old to hospital leaving other three kids with neighbor who is
- entertained four year old for two hours waiting for doctor who would be in "in just a second"
- was informed that my daughter had a bump on her head (no kidding?)
- reaffirmed that daughter checked out OK
- take very tired daughter home to bed
Momma said there'd be days like this!!!
So, how was your day?
Glad she is ok! Only 2 hour wait at the ER? That is not so bad. I think we need to make the Simms/Shupe kids wear helmets, too many head injuries lately!ReplyDelete
agreed about the helmetsReplyDelete